Sunday, March 1, 2009

Synchonicity or Comfort Zone

I've been looking for signs. Like those ones that seem to come out of nowhere. A song on the radio and billboard with the same message that says "you are on the right path".

I'm always looking for that validation from the universe, that message that says "yes, this is the right choice...go thata way".

I want to make choices congruent with my current goals because I am tired of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

But in my awareness, I realized that the signs I find are actually pointing to choices I've made in the past not the ones that support my current intentions.

So is that a sign or am I just recognizing something familiar?

1 comment:

  1. So, did you find any notable signs since this post? I bet you've too many to count. Ever get yourself that blue dress? I finally did. AND a pink scarf. I'm still floating around in the ether somewhere. This Universe has had odd ideas for my life but man, I wouldn't change a thing. Except maybe a few of the nights I drank too much and danced too awkwardly and lost my care for people who cared. I miss you often but know you are in good hands. Much love. Ms. Robin MM (formerly incarnated as a divorced woman but now present as a liberated one). ✌️

    ReplyDelete